Saturday, April 16, 2011

My First Ticket Stub.

My first ticket stub since starting this blog.
As you can see we were seated very high up.
Stevie Nicks
Stevie on the screen. 
Rod Stewart.
Rod with his lovely back-up singers
Rod and Stevie performed 2 songs together
I love how the shadow of the girl has her little finger sticking out.
I think this is my favorite photo of Rod Stewart
Rod Stewart on the big screen.
Had a wonderful night with Matt, Dan and Adri at the Rod Stewart / Stevie Nicks concert last night. Never knew that Stevie Nicks is from Phoenix, Arizona. So it was great to see her perform in her home town. Got goosebumps when she started singing Rhiannon. I also wanted to cry listening to her sing Landslide. I found it very emotional listening to her. 
Then Rod Stewart came on... He was wonderful to watch perform. His dancing reminds me of Hugh Grant in Love Actually. The last song he played for the night was Do you think i'm sexy. It was a great performance, i think i'm going to have to go out and purchase some of their music.
As we left the US Airways Center last night a man was playing You Are My Sunshine on the saxophone outside and it was a nice song to end the evening. 

2 comments:

  1. Did Rod kick some soccer balls into the crowd? He's done that at concerts I've been to in the past. Sounds like you had a great time, seeing two wonderful singers.

    I just clicked on your blog from "Meet Me at Mike's" and imagine my surprise when I saw your ticket stub! I live in Chandler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chandlerguera, yeah Rod Stewart did kick soccer balls into the crowd, but as i was up to high none came my way. But it was a great night. I'm only visiting Arizona, it is a beautiful city, i have had so much fun so far.

    ReplyDelete