Saturday, April 23, 2011

How Do You Like Your Eggs?

The first 3 eggs i did.

A rabbit and its carrot

The end result - mine are the 9 on the left.
To help celebrate Easter, Rose and I decided to dye eggs. I don't remember if I did these as a child, I'm sure I must of but I can't remember so we decided to do this today. It was so much fun trying to think up new ideas of how you wanted to dye your egg. I found a little history about dying easter eggs that you might find interesting, just click here.
I hope everyone is having as much fun as I am this Easter. 
Happy Easter Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure in Woomera you did :) It would have been blasphemy if we didn't! Your eggs turned out much cooler than mine/the kids eggs, lol...I didn't really have time today to sit and be artistic...oh well! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete