Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Earth Day!

Flying Fish Cove, Christmas Island

The bark was stripped of this tree and the colours are amazing.
Marquette, Michigan 


Green Park, next to Buckingham Palace, London

The harbor in Dingle, Ireland

North Wales

The park i always walked past from my house to work in Cork, Ireland

Tanya and I (I'm on the left) in front of the Cliffs of Moher, Ireland
Here's to Earth Day! I'm feeling a lot better today and as its Earth Day and Good Friday i'm looking forward to the getting outside and enjoying the beautiful world around us. So I hope everyone gets the chance to go to a park, or go to a beach or do your bit for this wonderful earth. Have a great weekend everyone. 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures from your travels!
    Please visit when you have a minute:
    http://chandlerguera.blogspot.com/2011/04/love-and-mail.html

    ReplyDelete