Sunday, May 22, 2011

Protests and Parades










Its been a while since my last post, as i have been running around like a head-less chicken with finding an apartment to live in and a job and then getting my official papers to work and live in Spain for more then 3 months and going out and enjoying myself. So now that its a Sunday and i have time to sit and think i have the time to post on here.
Over the course of the 2 weeks i have been in Spain i have noticed lots of protests occurring, i don't really know what for but here are some photos of them. 
And here is a link of a large protest that took place in Puerta del Sol in Madrid a few days after i left.

1 comment:

  1. Well...from my wonderful Spanish...I have gathered something about No Invisible...and I'm going to take a stab and guess Fraude means fraud... :)

    ReplyDelete